Monday 21 April 2014

Living Room Progress

While I've posted pics of the fireplace progress in my family/living room (see post here), I was hesitant to post pictures of alllll of that room because it wasn't complete!

You've seen some of the pictures of the progress and I thought it would be nice to show you how it's been coming along...



I found the pillows, curtains and rug at my fave home decor store, HomeSense (only $399 for an 8 x 10 rug...not bad!). I fell upon the tables at Bowring and they so happened to be on sale for $199 each - also called the "Justin Coffee Table" (Justin happens to be my boyfriend's name, so it was a clear sign!). The floor lamp was picked up from the new Target store (on sale!).

Decorating a whole house is overwhelming, especially when it's your own. I'm forcing myself to work on one room at a time as before I was working on all different rooms and feeling like I was going around in circles, never getting anywhere!

My next project is the master bedroom...I'm a little embarrassed to show the before picture...but hey, it can only go up from here! I cannot wait to get this room started as its drab energy is killing me.



I'll post some inspiration photos later in the week and get this bedroom design project moving right along!

Bye for now,

Emily Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment